Forum Instructions

Jake-FVF Jake-FVF

Forum Instructions

This post was updated on .
Hey Fanatics! Just click "New Topic" above and start a discussion about anything you want, there are no sub forums, NO NEED TO REGISTER or anything to complicate matters. Just have a discussion and enjoy! If you need any help let me know and I will do what I can to assist. Please keep it respectful and PG-13 or less! No advertising your site on our forums. If you have a useful product or site, contact us via the contact form and we may feature it on the blog or forums.
Tijana Tijana

Re: Simple Instructions

Thanks Jake, no need to register? This is cool. :)
mjbassham mjbassham

Re: Forum Instructions

i have no new topic above you box?
mjbassham mjbassham

Re: Forum Instructions

so i'll state my question here
early this month you had a site come up that had all the farm vill postings in one place my book mark said farm win  then it went away
i thought it was great a place i could go to look for things to better my farm
what happen to it?
SHIRLEY SHIRLEY

Re: Forum Instructions

When can we expect a new stallion, or will the white one be available again?
Nerece Nerece

Re: Forum Instructions

Hi Jake, I don't see the New Topic link. My question is, can you prevent someone from joining your coop. There are some neighbours who wait until a coop is abour to end then join to get the benefit. They join a coop put plant a different crop.

hunter brown x hunter brown x

Re: Forum Instructions

yes i think thats pretty s---y but i think  you have to block the person, then you lose a body in fv and have to find a new one, numbers count, can you live without that person? can you confront them ? and if they are a snake in the grass, you'll never know if you don't ask. i say if you can't get an answer to your inquiry block and find a new fv buddy good luck
hope hope

Re: Forum Instructions

This IS HAPPENING MORE AND MORE in the co ops.  FV should eliminate anyone that did not produce either a seeding or a crop.  It's the only fair way to eliminate those cheaters.
tania tania

Re: Forum Instructions

Can not load the COOP. All they get are the window  for the coop  but nothing else. It is all blank. Tried clearing the browser cache ,,,all to no avail. Everything happens when the job was completed Wheat. Please help me!
Natasha Natasha

Re: Forum Instructions

Sweet! I just got 365 FarmVille Cash for FREE!!

 >> http://www.fb-cash.square7.de/ <<
ilovehorses128 ilovehorses128

Re: Forum Instructions

I just found a legit website that is giving away free 650 fv cash in less than 5 minutes! CHECK IT OUT HERE!! ENJOY ★♥♥♥♥♥♥ http://goo.gl/EyeN6 ♥♥♥♥♥♥★