Help me and the social media game industry

Nordin Nordin

Help me and the social media game industry

Hi fellow FarmVille players,

My name is Nordin and I am currently writing my Bachelor thesis at the university. Because I like social media games and especially FarmVille, I decided to make FarmVille and FarmVille players my research subject.
I really hope you guys can help me out by taking 10 minutes of your time and completing my questionnaire. You will not only help out me with this but also the whole industry who will be able to learn more about you as the players of their games in order to create better games or new features in the future.
You guys' opinions will help in creating games that you really like in the future.
You can find the link to the questionnaire below:

https://vueconomics.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_blxdKmR6un9KDHe