How many plots make a bushel

jodice jodice

How many plots make a bushel

It would be wonderful if someone could make a calculator letting us know how many plots it takes to make a bushel for each crop we plant. Especially now with the crafting cottages. I don't know about the other crafts, but the wineries really need several products to be able to make their wines and nobody seems to be planting sugar cane, tomatoes, green tea. etc. which are needed...( at least with my neighbors...) I would like to plant some of these crops so I will have enough to make my own wines but have no clue how much space is needed for each crop to get the bushels I need to finish my wines.
Karen Graham Karen Graham

Re: How many plots make a bushel

I don't think that the number of bushels versus the size of your field is relevant. I have a 26x26 farm, and besides buildings, paddocks and open space, I have three fields in my crop rotation. That means the average size field is about 125 to 175 "squares".
The interesting thing is this, I have harvested anywhere from 1 bushel of a particular crop to 10 bushels from the same field! It amounts to what goes on in "real life", I think. You just never know what the cards are going to be that you are dealt!  LUCK, plain and simple.
lmlcamp lmlcamp

Re: How many plots make a bushel

I would encourage everyone who feels cheated by taking the time to plow, plant and harvest crops day after day only to get zero bushels to the market to go to the Farmville Forums (Suggestions page) and post a reply to the thread I started today titled Crop Bushels, where I suggested they change the program code to "x number of plots harvested = 1 bushel".  Perhaps if we put enough pressure on them they will listen.  Then again, they will probably do it at some point when players become unwilling to "buy" the missing goods for their recipies and this cash cow has evaporated.
scani poos scani poos

Re: How many plots make a bushel

how many plots make a bushel ..has anyone figured it out
Dave Dave

Re: How many plots make a bushel

Um, did you actually READ above??  There is no set amount of bushels per plot.  It is luck.  I have none.....66 plots of rice gave me ZERO bushels...after waiting 12 hours.
jamie jamie

Re: How many plots make a bushel

this is a very good idea!  i have been wondering the same thing myself. ADD ME FB USERS if you would like a farmville neighbor, but send me a message letting me know you are a farmviller or i will not accept your request!  www.facebook.com/jamielneil87