Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

12
Jake-FVF Jake-FVF

Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Hey Fanatics, we have been asked several times for a place to leave suggestions and bug reports for our site (not FarmVille). So please leave a comment in this thread with your ideas on how we can continue to improve the website and continue bringing you the best FarmVille news, guides and information!

Thanks,
Jake
Owner of FarmVille Fanatic
Dianne Dianne

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

I get several out of sync messages each day, is there any fix for this problem? Sometimes they come one right after the other. Thanks, Dianne :-)
Marril37 Marril37

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

He asked for 1) suggestions and 2) about this site, not FarmVille!
gypsymax gypsymax

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Can you put out something to either confirm or dispel the rumors about so-called "snag-bars"?  I don't use them myself, but as far as I can tell, they are more about gathering bonuses that might be unclaimed, rather than getting to them before anyone else can.  I've even seen the rumor start to spread that they can steal items from your gift box (how absurd!)
SHELLY SHELLY

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

LOVE YOUR SITE VERY INFORMATIVE ..HATE GOING TO READ ABOUT THINGS LIKE 7-11 PROMO OR OTHER THINGS LIKE AND JUST SEE COMPLAINT AFTER COMPLAINT MAYBE YOU SHOULD DIRECT FOLKS TO ZYNGA AND THERE THEY CAN FILL OUT A TICKET WITH COMPLAINT AND DEAL WITH ZYNGA..IM SO TIRED OF FOLKS WHINING ABOUT IT NOT BEING FAIR..ITS A GAME AND SOMETIMES IT MAY NOT BE FAIR BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GREAT SITE THAT IS SO FULL OF GOOD RELIABLE INFO?? SORRY ABOUT CAPS ...didnt mean to
THANKS JAKE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!
Leslie Heier Leslie Heier

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Leslie Heier Leslie Heier

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

I have a suggestion/complaint  the prize regarding the wedding and the statue of David being a pig. I see this as totally offensive  towards Jews and christians alike. First David was a Jew , a man after Gd's own heart and  Jews where not allowed to eat pigs and they where considered a filthy animal second Jesus came from the house of David... I will no longer  play this game because of the insult to Jews , christians and in my opinion to God. I think someone best remove this statue before others leave as well...
Diane Diane

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Just a game if you dont like it dont play
Char Char

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

How about making a spring egg available for us  that still have 6-7 eggs in our basket....:)_
Char Char

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

How about making a spring egg available for us  that still have 6-7 eggs in our basket....:)_
John John

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

How about the go back to farmville fanatic forums link on the bottom AND top of the thread

i hope u  understand
Good2bhere Good2bhere

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Since it is "just a game" there is no need to be offensive. People should "play nice!"
neutron neutron

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Will there be a building to house pigs?
Alexandra Alexandra

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

It's nice, Jake, but...what is purpose of this forum? There are so many questions, and only a few answers. Ok...we can help each other (fv players), in a few things with own experience, but, there are so many questions which no one can answer. Don't misunderstand me - I like forum...I've read every post...tried to help few times, but....
jean jean

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Is there a place that will let a player know how many plots need to be planted for a bushel.

For example:  Blueberries need X number of plots to be planted and harvested in order to produce 1 bushel.

This information would really come in handy.  Thank you.
Karen Graham Karen Graham

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Jake, I wandered onto this page awhile back, liked it so much that I decided to bookmark it. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good job that you are doing!

I would like to see some more surveys. There is so much to learn from them, and it makes the game that much more interesting, too.
sheryl ozmun sheryl ozmun

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

i am getting no help at all from technical issuue for over a week , now i cant even play the game, collect gifts, use the crafts, or use my bakery cuz its totally off the screen, i have been more than patient and this is not a very good responsive team of technical problems i have done everything they have asked but whats the purpose of a game if you cant play it!!!!! please send any additional imformation that could help me out
jackie O jackie O

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Snag bars just go through the feeds looking for available rewards.  The user can choose what to "look" for. i.e. foals, calves(all or certain ones), bushels, fuel, lonely pets, etc.  I does not take things from someones gift box or take coins from their account(also absurd).  All these things are available to all players.  The snag bar just does it for you instead of having to spend hours going through the feeds.  Some even will separate the feeds to specific games.  i.e. if you just want to see posts for FV, that is all you see.  nothing else.
Sandi Sandi

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Can you add a page for links to give out the newest Limited Collection - TOYS ??

thanks
gimmekissers gimmekissers

Re: Suggestion for FarmVille Fanatic

Get free 310 Farm Cash N0W! (Official zynga Promotion)

=====>http://bit.ly/310cashzyngapromo<=====

HURRY! LIMITED TIME OFFER!
12