pollinate crops

mike mike

pollinate crops

How do you pollinate--is this just automatic--i have over 100 bees and a queen--does anyone know how to do this
monica... monica...

Re: pollinate crops

I'm wondering too. I have 200 bees which is what i thought it required. I don't see an option to click to pollinate. When the hive was ready all it did was harvest honey as it did before I had gotten the 200 bees.
Tammie Tammie

Re: pollinate crops

Check your seeds and there will be a bee beside one or two of them...There was one beside my morning glories and later one beside my grapes...Plant whatever crop the bee is next to and you get extra xp & money when you harvest..I think thats what they were referring to when you pollinate...Hope this helped...
proudnina@yahoo.com proudnina@yahoo.com

Re: pollinate crops

I am not getting any xpoints or cash when I harvest the crops that have been pollinated, do you see them on the posts going uo the screen with the other points and money?
jodice jodice

Re: pollinate crops

I think it helps to plant pollinated seeds for crops you have already mastered. I was planting peas which have 3 XP, and when I went to harvest them, I got lots of XPs! It was simply amazing....too bad I can't use them in the Winery :-)
KSS KSS

Re: pollinate crops

I don't see a bee next to any of the seeds/crops in the market.  Is that where I should be looking?  I have 200 bees and a queen...have for quite a while.  Nothing happens when I harvest and no "bee" icon in the seeds.  Very aggravating.
jasmin jasmin

Re: pollinate crops

I was reading up on this today and it said on fv fanatic that pollinated crops simply help you find more bushels when harvesting.  not quite what we expected huh ?!
Karen Graham Karen Graham

Re: pollinate crops

Maybe I can help here, too. When you are harvesting, you will get a pop-up saying the bees have pollinated your crop. (The one you are harvesting) You then will have a screen that lets you share this info with others on the feed. Then you will find a bee next to the crop in the menu. Also, look on your wall frequently, for posts from other farmers that have found pollinated seeds when they harvested. You can then claim the seeds, and they will be on your seed menu. I think, not sure, that the pollinated seeds will remain so for two weeks.
serene serene

Re: pollinate crops

Yes, that's where u shd be looking at. If you cant find any, that means there's no pollinated corps at the moment. Check out the news feed too, I got twice lucky!

As for getting pollinated seeds on your own, my best bet is harvesting the honey religiously.

When harvesting pollinated crops, I didnt get extra xp but i got extra bushels.
oluva oluva

Re: pollinate crops

At first when my beehive was ready, I got some "fertilize all" in my giftbox, but now i donĀ“t anymore. Instead i find the pollinated seeds. I found the fertilize all gifts more useful. Are they not available anymore?
fnerraw fnerraw

Re: pollinate crops

W received a fertilize all pop up today so they're still around
laila55 laila55

Re: pollinate crops

Pollination in the way of sexual propagation in crops,, this is the way by which pollens is used, so by using your bees this will help crops meet thier male and female gametes,,
Hope this help,,,
Thanks,,,

how to deal with depression
gimmekissers gimmekissers

Re: pollinate crops

Get free 310 Farm Cash N0W! (Official zynga Promotion)

=====>http://bit.ly/310cashzyngapromo<=====

HURRY! LIMITED TIME OFFER!
indiandairy indiandairy

Re: pollinate crops

PITA1023 PITA1023

Re: pollinate crops

you only get pollinated seeds if you have fertilized crops.  Pollinated seeds go to your market where you can purchase them to help you get more bushels.  Thats it.  Your behive from time to time when you harvest will give you fertilize alls so you can get more pollinated seeds.  Also you dont need 200 bees for this but the more bees you have a greater chance of getting pollinated seeds.